47 - The Church of "Right Here, Right Now" IS...the "Living Church"

rule over yourself

The "Church of "Right Here, Right Now"

IS...the "Living Church"


"Be still, and know that I Am God." Psalm 46:10


One day, a child of God came up to me, while I was sitting at a table in a coffee house, writing an article

We began talking. 

He asked me how I was doing? As always, I replied... I am well, my friend, always well in spirit, mind and body. His eyes lit up at my answer.

He was curious about what I was working on. I explained to him that I write. Writing is what I feel spirit-led to do, each and every day, and what I have been doing for several decades, now.

The conversation quickly turned to religion. 

He suddenly asked me if I was also a Christian. 

I replied to him that if by "Christian" he was asking me if I am a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ," then "yes." 

He was fascinated with my answer. 

He then asked: "Which church do you go to? I replied... The church of "right here, right now." 

We had many good and fruitful conversations, after that.


"Religion is ever and always rooted and grounded in personal experience." UB 102:8.7

What is the "Church of Right Here, Right Now?

Throughout the history of hue-man civilization there has always existed a traditional interpretation of religion which is materialistic in its outward manifestation and expression.
  • In saying this...what do I really mean?
We, first, must go to the only genuinely true definition of the word "religion," which I have ever found to exist (in my experience.)

5. THE CONSECRATION OF CHOICE

111:5.1 The doing of the will of God is nothing more or less than an exhibition of creature willingness to share the inner life with God—with the very God who has made such a creature life of inner meaning-value possible. Sharing is Godlike—divine. God shares all with the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit, while they, in turn, share all things with the divine Sons and spirit Daughters of the universes.

So then, if a thing is nothing more or less, then it is "exactly" that meaning; thus, exactly cannot be construed to be anything outside of "exactly."

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood let alone beLIEved by the masses." -Plato 

Inner-Outer Sharing is Divine

And the second meaning is an expansion of the first. "Sharing is Godlike--divine." When you share your inner life with God, who gives life, you take on the vibration of divinity--godlikeness. And the more you share your inner life with God--the more you raise your consciousness and your consciousness of being conscious to the level of divine vibration, the more you are entering into "the consciousness of the consciousness of being conscious," paradise within.

And outwardly...you experience that compelling urge to share as much of yourself, as is possible, with your fellow beings--the children of God all around you.


Pray for tranquility of spirit and cultivate patience. UB 192.2.8 (graphic by Gary Tonge)

Paradise is Already within YOU

And this is truth (when you personally experience it,") because a divine paradise spirit- the Thought Adjuster - literally and truly "God within you," is indwelling your mind; therefore, paradise exists within each moral child of God and the great and high goal of mortal achievement--attainment--is the complete alignment of the mortal will with the will of God within your mind.

The clearest possible understanding of this concept leading to the actual experience of it may be in the following:

110:6.6 Every decision you make either impedes or facilitates the function of the Adjuster; likewise do these very decisions determine your advancement in the circles of human achievement. It is true that the supremacy of a decision, its crisis relationship, has a great deal to do with its circle-making influence; nevertheless, numbers of decisions, frequent repetitions, persistent repetitions, are also essential to the habit-forming certainty of such reactions.

The Vibration of Thought is the Vibration of Mind

Mind vibrates at various frequencies all the way, from world to world, to Paradise, and perhaps, forever.

Every thought IS a vibration. And every thought IS a decision, whether you comprehend this as fact, or not. Each of us actually "decides" whether the next thought and thought-image with an accompanying emotion shall be negative or positive, and whether we shall accept and embrace that particular thought-emotion or replace it with a higher vibration one. 


"The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind." -Caroline Myss

Eating to Live vs. Living to Eat

The decision to "eat to live" rather than "living to eat" is but one of endless examples.

  • Why is "eating to live" a higher vibration concept that "living to eat" when actualized and multiplied as "numbers of decisions, frequent repetitions...essential to the habit-forming certainty of such decisions?"

In my own experience, going back to 1979, and before I embraced the higher vibration principle of "eating to live," I was, of course, treating my body (the gift of God "bio-suit" I am still presently inhabiting), as a "dumping ground for toxic garbage foods and toxic poisons).

I did not yet comprehend that I was "living to eat." Consequently, I was continually sick from my earliest memories until thirty-two years of age.

There are Many, if not...Endless..."Great Awakenings"

Between 1979 and 1982 was my own great awakening out of the "dark night of the soul," as many like to picture it. The awakening began with the realization that my state of mind was...anger and depression. In this awakening realization I further understood that I was murdering this God-given gift of my bio-suit. And even further...that I was going to die, soon, if I did not make a different decision.

There are so many different aspects, though, I could further illuminate that were part of that great awakening. Suffice it say that I comprehended the urgency of ceasing to further poison my material body.

And I understood, for the first time, that "good stewardship" meant ever-momentarily making the decision as to what I would, going forward, put into this bio-suit.

My frequent studies in The Urantia Book were beginning to really sink into the dense matter of my material mind. 

I was beginning to understand that the changes which truly mattered were the changes I had to choose to make within me.

The changes which I wanted and want to see happen within hue-man civilization are the changes which must evolve and be realized within me.

And so, my long-short journey to the present moment, leads to very deep questioning.

  • If you achieve--complete the requirements of the seven (7) psychic circles of achievement, does this mean you've attained to "self-mastery?"
  • Or does "self-mastery," the "supremacy of spirit-domination over mind and matter, involve the "subtle" and "sublime," yet deeper, even the deepest levels of decisive and sincere adjuster communication and cooperation to attain to "true self-mastery," the "supremacy of spirit-domination over mind and matter?
  • What if...instead of "either" "or" it is..."always and evermore?"
  • In other words, what would it feel like and be like to "always and evermore" experience the reality of "paradise within?"
  • Is it ever possible of experiential realization short of intensely and continually desiring it and striving for such high level of achievement?
  • What would it feel like-be like to "always and evermore" be the "good steward" who...
    • diligently observers each and every thought-emotion happening in the mirror of mind...then "self-corrects--replaces a lower vibration thought with a higher vibration thought(?),
    • instead of treating the divine gift of the bio-suit as a dumping ground for toxins of every imaginable and unimaginable kind, treats the material body as a sacred tabernacle of time and feeds the electro-magnetic chemical mechanism only healthy water and foods, in order to "optimize its performance to peak levels(?),"
    • who is in continual prayer in the plural "we" instead of "I," continual worship, and continual sincere cooperation with one's indwelling divine gift of the Thought Adjuster(?),
    • who views the mortal experience and continual transfer of identity as the "major project," "always and evermore" inviting in one's Thought Adjuster to work toward "the mind of perfect poise(?),
    • who views the indwelling Thought Adjuster as "divine partner," to whom he and she is "betrothed," just as the Thought Adjuster is betrothed to him and her(?), and...
    • is so persistent in developing "clean and clear" (superior) habits of mind, "always and evermore" replacing lower vibration "inferior" ones, he and she will never settle for less than "the mind of perfect poise?"

156:5.14 Spiritual living mightily increases true self-respect. But self-respect is not self-admiration. Self-respect is always co-ordinate with the love and service of one’s fellows. It is not possible to respect yourself more than you love your neighbor; the one is the measure of the capacity for the other.

The true church of right here, right now is the experience of striving for and attaining to "the mind of perfect poise"

...paradise within...

and living that paradise within in the outward manifestation of a life of continual ministration (service) to fellow children of our Paradise Father, as a father and mother loves and provides wise guidance and direction, seeing to the true needs of their own children...light their path to their own eventual realization of

...spiritual unity...

fraternalhood with fellow children of God...peace on Earth...light and life...both inwardly and outwardly...our Paradise Father ruling in the hearts, minds and souls of his mortal children on Urantia.

Your contribution to liberating the whole of hue-man civilization from the Lucifer infection is your own liberation; this is where it begins..."always and evermore" in 

...the church of "right here, right now," the living church in the living presence of your eternal divine partner...paradise within YOU...

đź’—



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?