Be Part of the Solution or Be the Solution Itself

be part of the solution

Be Part of the Solution or 

Be the Solution Itself

If you can see through the illusion...you are part of the solution.

Be Part of the Solution 

Its' easy to say be part of the solution. But what this this even mean? And what does it take to see through the illusion? What illusion? The illusions every one else is creating? My own illusions? And what is the solution? How can I be the solution itself? And how can you ever be the solution without developing a logical mind in addition to living a moral life?

Is the inability (unwillingness) to ask questions and see challenges, not problems, for which there are always wise solutions and accompanying action steps, the illusion itself?

So, this a.m., upon looking for a topic to write about, I first searched for good keywords around which to write this article.

Once, I found the keywords "be part of the solution," I went looking on Facebook for an appropriate and accompanying meme pic (the one above).

The discerning mind will see how I have used logically constructed questions to get down to the deeper view--the deeper discernment. 

Without asking artfully constructed questions (takes practice), there is never any place to go with writing.

I am illustrating in real time, as I go along, what it means to be part of the solution.
  • I desire to write an article for my readers.
  • I don't have an idea for writing an article.
  • I desire to write something meaningful, which may inspire my readers to ask more questions and learn how to be part of the solution, perhaps, even become the solution itself.
  • What questions can I "allow" myself to ask, in order to create a well-defined path for writing the article?

The Real Challenge in Finding Solutions to Challenges

"Allowing" yourself to ask questions is thinking "outside the box." Really. No. REALLY! This is the "real challenge" in finding solutions to anything your beLIEf has been programmed to see as a "problem."

A BeLIEf is the Problem and the Problem is the BeLIEf

It is exactly because ALL beLIEfs are self-limiting they are the "prison for the mind," the "problem" to which there seldom, if ever any clear solutions.

And the solutions always exist. However, the solutions are rarely obtained without "allowing" yourself to ask questions. So, it is the beLIEf programming which does not "allow" you to ask questions.
And this beLIEf programming that you are "not allowed" to ask questions you accepted into your body-brain-to-mind connection during the first seven years of your life as a material child of God.
And this, my friend, is exactly why I capitalize the "lie" in belief. And it is also this deep discernment--this superconscious awareness (the soul-consciousness of being merely "animal conscious") that I "allowed" myself to grow into the realization of a principle by which I chose and choose to live my life.
Entertain ALL. BeLIEve nothing which you have not directly experienced to be the truth.

You will read the above "high principle of mortal philosophy and spiritual living," but you will not understand it. The only way you can truly understand it is to copy it onto note paper or into a notepad. Thereafter, you must read it again and again, until you "internalize it," and it becomes a "living part of you."

There is no other way to go from being "part of problem" to identifying "the problem itself" to being "part of the solution" to becoming "the solution itself."

Be Part of the Solution or Be the Solution Itself?

Every single thing you experience in this extremely short material existence is a "choice." 

It is either an "unconscious choice" or a "conscious choice." 

You may grow into your soul-conscious awareness to be ever-momentarily observing of your hue-manimal ego-belligerence and self-protective self-assertions. 

When this happens...you are "superconscious." You are "conscious of being conscious."

With all that I have said herein, I have given you the "keys to entering the spiritual kingdom." When you "allow" beLIEf to elevate to faith-trust in our Paradise Father's will, and seek to align with His will, you will have entered the "spiritual paradise of peace, joy, wisdom and love" within you.

You will then be the inheritor and benefactor of endless wisdom-solutions to all of your challenges you face in your life-path journey. Every question you "allow" yourself to ask...a solution will be forthcoming. 

And this, my friend, is no longer beLIEf, but faith-trust.

đź’—






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?