With Every Cell in My Being…

 With Every Cell in My Being…



(Written August 8th, 2014)
Let there be invariance…final purpose to do Your will, my Paradise Father; You are in me and surround me… in mind and in time…it is Your will I seek to fulfill… I received Your gift of quality of feeling…to see… to feel…to know…what is falsehood… truth has set me free… indefinable gift from Absolute Personality… Let every cell in my being vibrate with divine mind, divine Love and the radiance of Your divine Light in me… I am the fully conscious soul vibrating, while in time… with the Supreme’s purpose…manifesting God’s reality… in living breathing space…universal actuality… breathe…as one…journey of endless dimensionality… Herein lies the greatest of all universe mysteries… how Absolute personality may descend…become… every imaginable order of being…from the seas… from the land and simply…willed into being…from mind…they come and from spirit association…they emanate… the sum… of all entities and personalities…act as…one… Let every cell in my being vibrate with divine mind, divine Love and the radiance of Your divine Light in me… I am the fully conscious soul vibrating, while in time… with the Supreme’s purpose…manifesting God’s reality… in living breathing space…universal actuality… breathe…as one…journey of endless dimensionality… Personality may not be defined; it may be known… personality expands multi-dimensionally… personality experientially embraces soul… yes, we are the greatest of all universe mysteries… within the personality lies the most secret keys… personality unifies…the soul’s identities… Let every cell in my being vibrate with divine mind, divine Love and the radiance of Your divine Light in me… I am the fully conscious soul vibrating, while in time… with the Supreme’s purpose…manifesting God’s reality… in living breathing space…universal actuality… breathe…as one…journey of endless dimensionality… The fully conscious soul is one identity in the Supreme God of perfected time-space actualities… And with every cell in my being…breathe…as one…journey of endless dimensionalities…
Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2020




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?