True Character Seeds...Are Planted...

 True Character Seeds...Are Planted...



(Written 10/29/20)
true character seeds are planted
So blind to your greatest sin... arrogance has blinded you to soul death you are given separation from truth Highest concept of service? to save me from myself? oh, you selfish child of vice! first, save you from yourself! Now, separated from God's Love you enslave fellow men the coward you act so tough just chicken-pecking hen Highest concept of service? to save me from myself? oh, you selfish child of vice! first, save you from yourself! Unselfish service...alien... you think only of self even in giving you sin expecting back, as well... Highest concept of service? to save me from myself? oh, you selfish child of vice! first, save you from yourself! In the Fatherhood of God your salvation is granted feel urge to love...not roughshod... true character seeds...planted... Highest concept of service? to save me from myself? oh, you selfish child of vice! first, save you from yourself! Troubled with punishment of sin? separation from God witnesses blindness to when you don't give it a nod Highest concept of service? to save me from myself? oh, you selfish child of vice! first, save you from yourself! Correct self...or God corrects! He does to you with Love when your soul he resurrects on Mansion worlds above Highest concept of service? to save me from myself? oh, you selfish child of vice! first, save you from yourself! You could change beLIEf but won't too busy proving why no need...piss and moan...you don't ...imprisoned...'til you die Highest concept of service? to save me from myself? oh, you selfish child of vice! first, save you from yourself! In the Fatherhood of God your salvation is granted feel urge to love...not roughshod... true character seeds...planted...
Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?