Time Is The Teacher

Time Is The Teacher



(Written 8/26/20)
time is the teacher
Out through the in door in a state of dream nothing is what it appears to be I heard a voice say... down where tall grass grows I am here and I'm waiting for you I walked a long while now, tall grass all 'round waiting for that sweet voice to guide me Well, I took a little trip to visit my soul... he said... "Why do you ask me what you already know?" He said... Time is the Keeper... time is the Reaper... time is the Teacher of rhyme and reason wisdom will deepen in eternity... Out through the in door I try to lose my mind just one that gets lost in low level I hear a voice say... by a grassy knoll I am waiting with message for you Walked for a long time white birch grove around on grassy knoll sweet voice guides me Well, I took a little trip to visit my soul... he said... "Why do you ask me what you already know?" He said... Time is the Keeper... time is the Reaper... time is the Teacher of rhyme and reason wisdom will deepen in eternity...

© Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2020 

GO TO MASTER LISTING




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?