The Starving Lonely Soul…

 The Starving Lonely Soul…




(Written February 5th, 2014)


There are many experts at “letting go”

all too willing to tell you how… don’t you know?

which one speaks from the “place of glowing?

too many words–telling and showing…


The ego is a moon…reflecting, in ignorance,

starving from the barrenness of mind… don’t you know?

the soul dwells alone… in a place…where it may only

observe the distance…and be left feeling…lonely…


And the Observer sees the mind…hanging on…

wishes he could tell him…”it is wrong…” don’t you know?

the wisdom of the universe…waiting…to flow through me

could be yours for the asking…but you are too blind to see…


I am desirous to grow into you…and you into me…

you must give me your identity… don’t you see?

and may only become actual…when you choose to awaken…

ever you stand at the…crossroads…to the path less taken…

 

I am the…abandoned…and starving…lonely soul…

either you feed…or…starve me… don’t you Know?

and the spirit…inside you…is helpless to make me…

I live or die…by your will to become one


…in true character…identity…


Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2021





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?