Matrix Mind-Slave Mimics | Life or Death? | As I Look Out Upon a World of Mimics

Matrix Mind-Slave Mimics

Life or Death?

As I Look Out Upon a World of Mimics



matrix mind-slave mimics
If man makes it...don't eat it.
If Nature grows it, and it is living, organic whole food plant-based healthy nutrition...eat it everyday. --Timothy Ray Walls (2017) As I look out upon a world of unquestioning "mimics," a matrix of "old programming" run amok--new pandemic--a virtual prison of mind from which I barely escaped...vulnerable state of mind in which I was immorally raped...by mimics who came before me. Now, I am free to be me! --Timothy Ray Walls (2017) In 2003, I threw the Satanic Death Cult's mind-programming device out my back door and smashed it with a sledge hammer, not watching Tell-LIES-Vision, since then.
Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2021


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?