If... | Your Existence Is No Longer Required | Please Step into the Termination Chamber

 If...

( Your Existence Is No Longer Required | Please Step into the Termination Chamber)





(Written in 1978)
if-your existence is no required
If…I were a lean, mean, transcendent machine… it would be so much easier for me to belong to…darkness…a walking mime field and just as silent–even when others think I’m real… But I can feel life…hear life…see life… and live it to the fullest…or to the dullest however I please…even when I’m passing gas, burping, or sneezing the cheesy mass… And I am what I was created, I believe… I am…and will continue to be… an original, free-thinking, and feeling entity… I am…and I will continue to be…me…
Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?