I Am That I Am...Triune Actuality Experienced In Time...

 I Am That I Am...Triune Actuality Experienced In Time...





(Written 12/16/20)
"It is to the mind of perfect poise, housed in a body of clean habits, stabilized neural energies, and balanced chemical function—when the physical, mental, and spiritual powers are in triune harmony of development—that a maximum of light and truth can be imparted with a minimum of temporal danger or risk to the real welfare of such a being. By such a balanced growth does man ascend the circles of planetary progression one by one, from the seventh to the first." (U.B. 110:6.4) Father, I am that I am...a fragment of Your Personality... I unify mortal experiences into their triune whole... I transfer the mortal experience seat of identity... into mortal-morontial evolving angelic-like soul... I am divine light shining within dark matter reality... I am the acme of true character attainment--wisdom's goal... I am personality-divine spirit actuality... correcting, directing--divine spirit in supreme control... I am the mortal-morontial-divine mind of perfect poise... I am housed in a physical temple of clear mind habits... I am stabilized in neural energies amidst the noise... I am balanced in chemical function... each cell...truth inscripts... I am physical, mental and spiritual powers...tuned... to the triune harmony of divine love made manifest... shining through the mind's eye lens into the tree of life well-pruned... and by such balanced growth I am presently passing the test... I am become the maximal receptor of light and truth... I am completing the requirements of the first circle of planetary progression and soul-mota-insights remove doubt... Adjuster-fusion may then complete the cosmic cycle... I am the mortal-morontial-divine mind of perfect poise... I am housed in a physical temple of clear mind habits... I am stabilized in neural energies amidst the noise... I am balanced in chemical function... each cell...truth inscripts... Seven circles completion and soul-mota-insights remove doubt... Adjuster-fusion may then complete the cosmic cycle...
Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2020

GO TO MASTER LISTING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?