"I Am" Declarations For Abundance 1

"I Am" Declarations For Abundance 1




(Written in 2017)

i am declarations for abundance
Declare Your True Self! Become Your Soul Conscious True Character! Listen throughout your day to these powerful I Am Declarations for instant life-manifesting results.

"I lay claim to the gift of abundant health."

"The gift of abundant health is mine to claim by right of divine inheritance."

'I am ever-momentarily experiencing abundance of health, optimal wellness, energy, inner happiness, inner peace, and loving relationships with my life path partner, my children, my relatives, my neighbors, my friends, and my employer."

"I am manifesting and experiencing abundant health."

"I am living a life of abundant health."

"I am living an abundantly healthy lifestyle."'

"I am ever-momentarily supporting the health of the bio-suit I am temporarily wearing, by adopting and practicing healthy thinking and healthy eating habits."

"I am daily detoxifying my body of all toxins."

"I am experiencing ever-momentary healing, which is continuously occurring through the 76,000,000,000,000 (76 Trillion) cells which create the bio-suit I am temporarily wearing."

(Repeats)

Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2021

GO TO MASTER LISTING



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?