Gifts Of The Life-Giver

 Gifts of the Life-Giver




(Written February 13th, 2014)
gifts of the life-giver
I rose up out of my mortal shell… when the frozen mindscape thawed… as your perfect love was flowing into me… your personality was all I saw… Spirit and mind–within me do dwell… this “I am” person is awed… you are Life-Giver’s gift of the real to see… your personality was all I saw… Spirit flow into every cell… reveal now what remains flawed… every shadow in the hair’s turning flee… your personality was all I saw… Mind-personality-soul dispel… dark, discordant thoughts be gone… the soul complete–joined in unity… “I am” the personality I saw…
Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?