Dream Catcher

 Dream Catcher




(Written 12/21/12)
dream catcher
Dream Catcher hanging above my head... woven in love, as woven by hand... good dreams...clear...dance each night into day... Great Spirit will ever...light my way... Night air is filled with good dreams in bed... the bad dreams...stilled...get caught in the web... perish with new day...they lose their way... Great Spirit will ever...light my day... In Dream Catcher...gateway...portal... good dream matcher...circle where the mortal... awakens by night and sleeps by day... Great Spirit will ever...light my way... Within Mother's womb...portal to birth... gives life to sons who honor her... soul lives of 'seeing'...hear Mother say.. Great Spirit will ever...light your way... Universe...the womb...for birth of worlds... ...dancing fireflies...beauty...in whirls... trillions of earths...Great Spirit's Mind Play... Great Spirit will ever...light my way... Around Life's Great Circle...Life-Giver... Dream Catcher hanging above my head... catching bad dreams 'til night turns to day... Great Spirit will ever...light my way... Good dreams and clear come to me this night... descend through feathers into my mind... My heritage is Cherokee, Irish and German. Of these three...my early Cherokee training, at my Grandmother's side has dominated the other two. Even though my skin is white...the road I walk is red and has ever been a...spiritual path...not a materialistic one... My True Name is...Spirit Whisperer...
Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?