Arrogance is the Camouflage of Insecurity | What Do YOU Fear?
arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity Arrogance is the Camouflage of Insecurity What Do YOU Fear that Makes YOU Arrogant? Give Me Liberty If one man craves freedom — liberty — he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom. The Urantia Book , ( 134:6.1 ) Arrogance is Mimicry I was recently asked on social media: " So tell me please, when did you first come to think something like soul could be real, do you remember?" And my response was: Thank you for asking this question, a rare question indeed in my experience and an excellent one. (I love for others to ask questions of me.) The First Moral Decision At five and one-half years of age I made a more unconscious than conscious decision that I wanted to be like God, based on the little information provided to me by my grandmother. I admired the qualities of character of the idea and concept of God, because I admired those same qualities which I saw in my grandmother. To the child mind, it w...
Comments