Bouldaphor | A Metaphorical Symbol Of Discovering Inner Tranquility And Peace

 Bouldaphor

(A metaphorical symbol of discovering inner tranquility and peace…)



(Written 1997)

bouldaphor
“My son…for each and every day you are coming undone–is one more day you are having no fun…such that you could sublimely experience… get off the fence! and come sit awhile–on your bouldaphor in the middle of the stream… on your bouldaphor in the middle of the stream…you may–smile, shout, agonize–even scream, awhile… and you may bask in the radiance of my inner smile… in the solace and quietude–you are not required to emanate, radiate or exude…your story, to me, only, do you need to tell–then lift yourself out of your…living hell… you must accept your true identity–the seat of your soul-entity… sitting on your bouldaphor…in the middle of the stream…you may look into forever…when, again, you…dare to dream…” I was sitting on a bouldaphor at the edge of a mountain stream… fortune had left me, once again…poor… you succeeded in shattering my fondest dream… I watched the rippling crystal flow… sunbeams were dancing…on early Autumn’s breeze releasing their energy–in past memories’ glow… of lessons learned…when you set me free… It all seems clear…I walk alone… loving you comes with a price to pay… it is a living hell–when affections grow cold when my animal self–gets in the way… I was sitting on a bouldaphor at the edge of a mountain stream… fortune had left me, once again…poor… you succeeded in shattering my fondest dream… I watched the rippling crystal flow… sunbeams were dancing…on early Autumn’s breeze releasing their energy–in past memories’ glow… of lessons learned…when you set me free…
© Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?