Back of the Far Beyond

 Back of the Far Beyond




(Written 2002)

back of the far beyond
We have a stranger than fiction love well back of the far beyond when you hold me and you touch me, I know Our lives from from day to day we work for the man so we may sustain something to eat and place to sleep one more day... All I want is your love a warm sunrise hear the meadow lark's song and it's paradise with you my lovely one my lovely one You are heaven in my mind you are the burning orb in my darkest night when you hold me and you touch me, I know You touch me deep in my soul you take me places I could never go on my own I am nothing without your love All I want is your love a warm sunrise hear the meadow lark's song and it's paradise on earth with you my lovely one my lovely one The Music of Timothy Ray Walls. Song: Back of the Far Beyond. Lyrics, Vocal and Guitar, Timothy Ray Walls. Keyboard: Terry Webb.

Copyright Timothy Ray Walls 2021




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are the Victim of Your Own Mind | Any Questions?

The Secret of Life Itself | Unfolds in the Still Mind that is Focused in Quiet Listening…

Is Heaven on Earth Fiction or a Possibility?